Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing Eco-Fast II deck coating system
The Eco-Fast II Deck Coating System is applied to concrete decks to prevent
water from entering the occupied space below, to protect the surface to which it is applied
from damage by water and salts, and to provide a slip-resistant, attractive wearing surface.
This deck coating system is a two-component, solvent free, 100% solids deck coating system
which is excellent for pedestrian walkways, balconies, rooftops and mechanical rooms where
traditional deck coating attributes may be discouraged. The Eco-Fast II system can also be
used for vehicular applications, such as interior/exterior parking garages and ramps, by
simply modifying the applied thickness and aggregate used.
Features & Benefits
- Durable for long wear characteristics - High impact and abrasion/ tear resistance with
excellent crack-bridging and waterproofing capabilities. Highly resistant to ultra violet
- Fast-cure for quicker installations - Fast-Cure times allow for multiple coats to be applied
on the same day reducing downtime.
- V.O.C. Compliant. 100% Solids - Environmentally friendly, low VOC's suitable for Green
Building Projects, remedial & internal applications. Solvent-free; non-flammable.
- Excellent Elongation and Shore A hardness - High elasticity at low temperatures. Very high
tensile strength for maximum stretching force before breaking.
- Versatile Coatings - Extremely Hydrophobic Coatings approved for interior and exterior
surfaces. Bonds to concrete, CFC sheets and wood surfaces. U.V stable top coats.
Complete Waterproofing - One Company
A complete line of waterproofing solutions and the expertise to help you select the one that is
best for your project.