BFT Urano commercial sliding gate operators from Obriens Automatic Systems for electric gates
The BFT Urano BT Kit is used for electric gates weighing up to 1200kg for commercial use.
- Electromechanical micro switches (inductive in the PROX version) that control the end stroke.
- Control Unit with self-learning and self-diagnostic functions.
- Specially designed for simpler and faster installation in compliance with the safety standards laid down by the Machinery Directive.
- Thanks to the anti-squashing system, the operator invert motion and prevents damage to people and property in the event of contact.
- Incorporated control unit positioned for easier accessibility.
- Control unit with programming by LCD display.
- Maximum performance & continuous service by Urano BT irreversible gear motor.
- Emergency manual operation thanks to an ergonomic handle with personalised key.
- Maximum safety against crushing thanks to the adjustable electronic torque limiter.
- Diagnostic and statistical functions through the display.
- Rolling code receiver and 64 codes inside the control board.
- Design and practicality: great aesthetic innovation and improved guard solidity.
- Control panel prearranged for the EElink protocol.
- Travel stop controlled by electromechanical micro-switches.
- Immediate reversal in case of impact.
- In case of power supply failure, operation is guaranteed by a back up battery unit (BT BAT 2) inside the motor casing. Optional.
- Available in the inductive limit switch version (by using the FCM KIT).