BFT Urano commercial sliding gate operators from ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems for electric gates
The BFT Urano BT Kit is used for electric gates weighing up to 1200kg for commercial use.
- Electromechanical micro switches (inductive in the PROX version) that control the end stroke.
- Control Unit with self-learning and self-diagnostic functions.
- Specially designed for simpler and faster installation in compliance with the safety standards laid down by the Machinery Directive.
- Thanks to the anti-squashing system, the operator invert motion and prevents damage to people and property in the event of contact.
- Incorporated control unit positioned for easier accessibility.
- Control unit with programming by LCD display.
- Maximum performance & continuous service by Urano BT irreversible gear motor.
- Emergency manual operation thanks to an ergonomic handle with personalised key.
- Maximum safety against crushing thanks to the adjustable electronic torque limiter.
- Diagnostic and statistical functions through the display.
- Rolling code receiver and 64 codes inside the control board.
- Design and practicality: great aesthetic innovation and improved guard solidity.
- Control panel prearranged for the EElink protocol.
- Travel stop controlled by electromechanical micro-switches.
- Immediate reversal in case of impact.
- In case of power supply failure, operation is guaranteed by a back up battery unit (BT BAT 2) inside the motor casing. Optional.
- Available in the inductive limit switch version (by using the FCM KIT).