Synteko waterbase Best! Non-toxix, no odour, non-yellowing and more!
Synteko "Best" on recycled blackbutt.
Everyone from the most sophisticated architect and interior designer to the most experienced floor sander have discovered that Synteko waterbases
are more durable than those of our competitors.
By choosing an industry leading waterbased system with the lowest VOC (volatile organic compounds) in the market, we are able to offer our customers a fast drying
timber floor finish meeting the most stringent of environmental standards. Synteko waterbase offers low VOC, non-toxic, non-yellowing, revolutionary cross-linking
formulas that dry hard and have excellent flow and levelling properties.
Synteko Best is a two-component, water-based, low-odour, non-yellowing aliphatic polyurethane hardwood floor finish for use in high traffic and commercial areas.
This finish is highly desirable because it emphasises the timber's natural colour and not the coating on top. Synteko Best comes in three gloss levels: Matte,
Satin and Gloss. Synteko Best gives maximum resistance to wear, scratching, scuffing, marring and chemicals. It is, therefore, ideal for surfaces subjected to
unusually heavy wear. Synteko Best can be used on untreated or previously finished timber surfaces.
- Low VOC's.
- Non-toxic - no offending odour.
- Non-yellowing and no edge bonding.
- Revolutionary cross-linking formula that dries hard quickly with excellent adhesion properties.
- Excellent flow and levelling properties.
- Superior screening characteristics.
- Powders well with no "gumming" up enhance this timber floor finish.
- In addition, it does not contain toxic aziridine cross-linkers.
- No sealer required over stained floors.
- Exceptional coverage rate.
- Clean-up with water.